The circuit breaker system is designed to “trip” or shut off in the event that you are trying to pull too much current through it. It is meant to prevent dangerous and hazardous effects of overloading your system. By turning off, a circuit breaker stops the flow of electricity through an electrical circuit in an effort to avoid a possible fire hazard. A solution to this issue first and foremost, is to determine the cause of your “trip”. Check for an overload of circuits, inspect your chords for a possible short circuit (making sure that power source is turned OFF), and if neither of these seem to be the cause, check for a ground fault. This occurs when the “hot” wire (black) comes into contact with the ground wire (copper) or the side of a metal box. When in doubt, CALL our friendly service representatives for troubleshooting techniques.