JM Electrical Contractors and Island Generator have offered clients on Long Island and the Five Boroughs over 20 years of service. The JM group of companies is dedicated to ensuring the safety, and well-being of our clients, employees, and partners while delivering efficient design, installations, and maintenance of electrical and generator systems.
JM Electric has a 20-year history of completing quality work on time and within budget. With our wide field of experience, the company today is one of the most advanced electrical companies on Long Island. Our commitment to customer satisfaction has helped us sustain our customer relationships.
- Achieving a greater level of customer-to-contractor relations
- Constantly reviewing our processes to ensure the client receives the quality of work they deserve
- Utilizing the collective talents of our employees to deliver quality workmanship
- Ensuring the longevity of our company through repeat and referral
- Business achieved by customer satisfaction in all areas including timelines, attention to detail, and service-minded attitudes
- Maintaining the highest level of professionalism, integrity, honesty, and fairness in our relationships with suppliers, subcontractors, associates, and customers
Established in 1997 by Joseph Mutino Sr
The company has grown immensely over the past 20 years
JM’s Leadership has remained in the hands of Joseph Mutino
Throughout the years, JM Electric has continually brought fresh new perspectives to the electrical and generator industry. JM maintains professional, long-lasting relationships by being available to handle all of our clients’ electrical, generator, and emergency needs. We have maintained our ability to handle large projects without forgetting the details necessary to accomplish smaller projects.
Experienced electrical professionals
JM’s management team has extensive experience in all aspects of electrical and generator installations.
Joseph Mutino Sr.
Joseph Mutino started in the electrical field at the age of 14. In high school, he was named the most outstanding student. He completed two years of field and theory electrical education at the G.C. Vocational School. He then went on to complete his seven-year apprenticeship with various companies. In 1997 he became a licensed master electrician in Suffolk, followed by the Town of Hempstead, North Hempstead, and Oyster Bay. He currently holds 17 licenses with certificates from OSHA.
Sales, Marketing, and project management:
Combining innovation, research, and management. As a creative thinker in business that reflects a core business and artistic ideals to move forward in pushing the brand. With the ability to critically analyze the value and marketability! Each prospective project through his expertise and experience, gives a competitive advantage in getting the job done on time. With 20 years of experience in management and a Degree at NYIT, you can count on his focus. Neither our project development methods nor our strategies rely on one-dimensional thinking.
Barbara A. Albano
Areas of Expertise
- Electrical construction
- Facility maintenance
- Generator installations and maintenance